PDA

View Full Version : Hehehe I-185 Jack

Giganoni
05-23-2004, 12:39 AM
I was just looking at the new skins at Il2skins.com and sfabert made a skin to make the 185 M82A look like the Raiden. Hehe, I was just looking at specs on paper and actually the 2 seem to be "somewhat" like each other. On paper of course. They look a tiny bit similar as well so I ran with it and having fun pretending. (4 cannons on later version of the Raiden, 3 for the 185. Raiden wing mounted, 185 cowl.) I doubt the real Jack will be in the inital version of PF anyway so just letting you guys have a heads up the cool skin.

Giganoni
05-23-2004, 12:39 AM
I was just looking at the new skins at Il2skins.com and sfabert made a skin to make the 185 M82A look like the Raiden. Hehe, I was just looking at specs on paper and actually the 2 seem to be "somewhat" like each other. On paper of course. They look a tiny bit similar as well so I ran with it and having fun pretending. (4 cannons on later version of the Raiden, 3 for the 185. Raiden wing mounted, 185 cowl.) I doubt the real Jack will be in the inital version of PF anyway so just letting you guys have a heads up the cool skin.