PDA

View Full Version : Can we get an answer

Baggin_
08-14-2017, 02:56 PM
About the tournament and why they allowed cheating?

T_Sesh
08-14-2017, 03:08 PM
For some reason (and I don't really agree), competitive players and those who run tournaments think exploit use is fair game as long as its in the game, the excuse being that its one of only a few ways around the defensive meta. Generally, abusing exploits is against the terms of service, however because this is in a tournament setting and does not affect the general public playing the game, they allowed the use of exploits. I doubt Ubi themselves wanted exploits in the tourney, but I imagine without the exploits, there would be a lot more staring contests that even what we saw.

Trbevis
08-14-2017, 03:12 PM
The way to win is to be a scumbag.Thats Why i hate duels hahaha ive only ever had one good duel against a good opponent and we rematched 5 times and then friended on psn and still play together occasionally today, once i got the trophy for 20 duel wins i stopped playing them. People will play like scum to win, you just have to expect it with pvp

Sir_rage_quit
08-14-2017, 06:54 PM
For some reason (and I don't really agree), competitive players and those who run tournaments think exploit use is fair game as long as its in the game, the excuse being that its one of only a few ways around the defensive meta. Generally, abusing exploits is against the terms of service, however because this is in a tournament setting and does not affect the general public playing the game, they allowed the use of exploits. I doubt Ubi themselves wanted exploits in the tourney, but I imagine without the exploits, there would be a lot more staring contests that even what we saw.

does not affect the general public.. well now more people know of those exploit and know that if they want to be competitive they have to learn it.... more people doing it that my friend is affecting the general public