PDA

View Full Version : Why do shinobis stars replenish way slower than orochi kunai?

Sneaky-Patches
08-14-2017, 02:01 AM
Trying the ninja stars on shinobi, and noticed I'm getting two throws out of them a round, whereas when playing orochi, I can throw his dagger way more times (maybe even triple, I don't know the timers).

Damage seems the same, both very weak, is this a bug? Thanks

AkenoKobayashi
08-14-2017, 02:44 AM
The shuriken fire out in a cone in front of the Shinobi, where as the Orochi's Kunai is only a single projectile launching forward. I never really play Shinobi very often, so I was not aware of the difference in cool down.

Sneaky-Patches
08-14-2017, 03:45 AM
The shuriken fire out in a cone in front of the Shinobi, where as the Orochi's Kunai is only a single projectile launching forward. I never really play Shinobi very often, so I was not aware of the difference in cool down.

Yeah that's true. But from my experience, in practice it makes no difference 99.9% of the time. Because it's only really useful to finish off an enemy if they have a half bar of health left, and they both do that equally well.

Kunai has more range and the shuriken have a cone of fire, I kinda thought they equal out.

Also shinobi is the worst hero on the roster by a mile at group fighting, so having a cone of fire for group fighting isn't of benefit to him.

I hope it's a bug, because the cool down is enormous for such a weak gadget (given the alternative is revenge attacks). I think it should get a buff so it's in line with its counterparts.