PDA

View Full Version : These new characters are awesome but...

SplugeKing
08-14-2017, 01:21 AM
I hope they don't forget about the original 12 heroes. All four new characters are unique af. The cent (;)) and shinobi are quality heroes, these new characters look like they have a ton of potential to be very good as well.

I hope they don't forget about some of the original heroes that are pretty lame in terms of coolness and are a little weaker on the quality side

D3dicatedSrv3rz
08-14-2017, 01:41 AM
Gives every new hero an vast arsenal of unblockable attacks.

confonts dev's on vanilla heroes and there lack of unblockables

https://media0.giphy.com/media/IdmfEtnMWPzOg/giphy.gif

Claudius_Katt
08-14-2017, 01:54 AM
Must admit I was pretty disappointed that i've spent the last few months levelling up Warden only to hear about how Highlander is just a far superior version of him with some of his best moves plus more,
I really hope people are wrong and he isnt going to make Warden obsolete but I'm feeling pretty doubtful.

I really hope they focus heavily over the next few months on bringing the rest of the characters up to match the new ones.
The new characters look awesome but I want the old ones to feel awesome too and I'm really tired of nerfs,
I'd prefer to see buffs on the old not downgrades on the new.

High-Horse
08-14-2017, 02:20 AM
Gives every new hero an vast arsenal of unblockable attacks.

confonts dev's on vanilla heroes and there lack of unblockables

https://media0.giphy.com/media/IdmfEtnMWPzOg/giphy.gif

lol parks and rekt

rastassin
08-14-2017, 02:27 AM
These new characters have awesome butt... indeed :D sorry just woke up

dragon7jdc
08-14-2017, 06:28 AM
As soon as Highlander & Gladiator comes out. you will be a top player if you beat them with the old heros. centurion might beat the noobs who are using highlandr and gladiator. but not bove noob level lol. other than cent. no hero stand a chance. i dont care how skilled you are or think you are. wanna prove me wrong share a video.