PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE fix the sound.

mrmistark
08-13-2017, 11:30 PM
Occasionally when I play the opponent makes 0 noise. Though annoying, it wouldn't be a giant deal if some instances you rely on audible cues. For instance, when stun tapped by a raider, I rely on the audible cry of his ub zone to determine to parry or if cut off that it was canceled. Same with the laws judge jury with his ending ub. Regardless though this is super annoying and is clearly a bug that really needs fixing. I am on Xbox and I have only really noticed it against lawbringer, warlord, raider, and conq. Mainly conq though.

mrmistark
08-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Also only against another player

Moondyne_MC
08-13-2017, 11:50 PM
Been happening to me lately, particularly with Orochi. Nailed the deeper issue too OP, in that lack of audio cues make for a disadvantage.

That_guy44
08-13-2017, 11:54 PM
This trips me up sometimes. There are times when my opponent won't make the audio cue for their moves like usual and in my head I think that means they're going to cancel.

UbiJurassic
08-14-2017, 01:21 AM
Any chance you all have a video of this happening? If you do, I can work on forwarding the issue along to the team. It would also help is you could send a video over to the support team (support.ubi.com) so they can document the issue as well.