PDA

View Full Version : Waste of a free weekend

DEDLYG0D
08-13-2017, 10:27 PM
Well, I rallied all of my friends and told them things were better now than they used to be. I have stuck by this game from alpha and I am done. We tried to play 10 Dominion matches and only finished 1. We were disconnected over and over and over again. Talk about embarrassing, good luck with recouping after this debacle.

Linnix1
08-13-2017, 10:47 PM
This along with that flaming dumpster fire of a tournement that happened to oh boy how will our whacky devs get out of this one. Find out on the next Gaming Shame

DEDLYG0D
08-14-2017, 05:26 AM
Lol. My friends literally shamed me for liking this game.

BudgetParrot118
08-14-2017, 06:10 AM
Egg its a good game. I have noticed a slight return of disconnection over the weekend.

But hey that's all good. Just means when it hits dedicated the game will blow up.

This I'm sure of. It's kind of like Skyrim when it first came out all my main friends who played Call of Duty and such they all laughed at me and said it was laying three years later they're coming back to me saying it's the most epic best game ever and telling me all this stuff that I told them years ago.

You add to the fact that there's other downloadable content keeps the game fresh as soon as the game hits dedicated I do seriously see this game not just turning around but really being seen and light it needs to be plus you add the balancing and everything for good Lord if they continued with another year of content I do believe for Honor would literally maintain its status at the very least of being relevant in The Gaming Community
I think their moves are on par even though they're matching system there for a while really wasn't. Lol

Linnix1
08-14-2017, 09:19 AM
The only thing that could have made this free trial worse is if the matchmaking crashed like it did back during the whiteout community event a month or two back anyone remember that fun time

Bob__Gnarly
08-15-2017, 12:07 AM
Lol. My friends literally shamed me for liking this game.

And so they should. :cool:

UbiJurassic
08-15-2017, 01:46 AM
And so they should. :cool:

Let's try and refrain from insulting others, Bob. :)