PDA

View Full Version : I can't play the game anymore

Dakaal
08-13-2017, 09:13 PM
i had a 4 weeks brake, and i came back today to play a little before Season 3, but i didn't menage to finish any game today, I got disconnect in the middle of the game, and when I am lucky enough to get to the end of the game, the game freeze, WTF Ubisoft i was thinking after the long brake i had I will come back to game that at least work, did I miss something or the game just become worst every time they try to fix it, if it's a problem from my End of the line can someone link a solving to my problem

UbiJurassic
08-14-2017, 01:41 AM
The freeze at the end of the game is something we are actively investigating. We've been able to reproduce the issue, but no word yet on when a fix will be implemented. As for the disconnects, they can happen for a variety of reasons. If you haven't already tried, I'd recommend consulting the support team (support.ubi.com) for ways to improve or reduce network stability. We are working on migrating the game over to dedicated servers and ,until that migration happens, we will be continually releasing updates and improvements to the current system.