PDA

View Full Version : Violet De Costa ( Spoilers ) If you have not played Syndicate

MasterAssasin84
08-13-2017, 03:17 PM
Ok I have just finished playing through Assassins Creed Syndicate and I am very interested to know what De Costa's relationship to Juno is ? and what part is she playing in Juno's plan ?

No give the fact the when Abstergo Seized the shroud from which upon De Costa Delivering the artefact to Abstergo scientists Violet seemed like she was reflecting on her actions as a mistake and started to question her own loyalties to either the Templars or the Assassins ?

What are your thoughts on this

andynaruto10
08-14-2017, 11:22 AM
Violet fell in love with Juno and wants to have sex with her if she gets a body. Lesbian couple! :D

Jokes aside (or maybe not), Violet is worshiping Juno and does anything for her. And she's worried about her. That's why I said "love". But I think she's still loyal to the Templars, especially to Otso Berg. If Master Berg finds out, it won't end up good for Violet.

There are more things in the comics about Violet, if you're interested. And I guess you should read them before Origins if you haven't already.