PDA

View Full Version : Shame on yesterday's "Pros" ... YOU PLAY UGLY!

Illyrian_King
08-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Hello Com!

I was so excited about yesterdays Stream and a lot of cool stuff has been shared with us, but as the headline says ... Shame!

How can players dare to deliver us such ugly and monotone fights like yesterday with such a big audience?!:confused:

Just after watching the first few matches with "rikuto" and "ravelord" I really got bored and just watched back to the stream about very hour :p

Headbutt and Zoneattack till exhaustion! UGLY and completely talent free! Really embarrassing! Nobody risking anything, just spamming the **** out the ****ing same move! SHAME!

It was no pleasure at all to watch you! Hope you read that!

Comparison: UGLY!
Rest of the Stream: Thanks Ubi - good job like whole last months!

Netcode_err_404
08-13-2017, 01:53 PM
Working as intended.

JesterSyxe
08-13-2017, 01:58 PM
It was a shame and a disgrace for a fughting Game in generel.

Illyrian_King
08-13-2017, 03:27 PM
Honstely I would be ashamed to go to such an event and abuse the very same skill 14 times in a round and hold my hands up after a "victory" like a total douchbag! It wasn't attractive gameplay at all!

What would a newcomer think of such a footage? ^^

Oh that game seems toi have 2 abilities per class ...

D3dicatedSrv3rz
08-13-2017, 03:32 PM
watching the stream like

https://media0.giphy.com/media/oOTTyHRHj0HYY/giphy.gif

RatedChaotic
08-13-2017, 03:39 PM
And you guys wondered why I talked sh*t about high tier players and high tier heroes...lol This tournament proved my point.

Illyrian_King
08-13-2017, 06:58 PM
watching the stream like

https://media0.giphy.com/media/oOTTyHRHj0HYY/giphy.gif

Coan't explain it better ^^

Oupyz
08-13-2017, 07:30 PM
i really can't blame them for using unlock tech all the time , parry is so ****ing reward that it makes me hate the game

i was playing earlier against a beserker and was getting parried each single attack that it made me rage quit

and what is most annoying he refuse to attack he just parry ,

i really can't blame them for unlock teching the attacks until that ****ty parry is fixed

Sir_rage_quit
08-13-2017, 07:31 PM
i really can't blame them for using unlock tech all the time , parry is so ****ing reward that it makes me hate the game

i was playing earlier against a beserker and was getting parried each single attack that it made me rage quit

and what is most annoying he refuse to attack he just parry ,

i really can't blame them for unlock teching the attacks until that ****ty parry is fixed

you sir honored my name !