PDA

View Full Version : The Tournament and the so called Pros

JesterSyxe
08-13-2017, 01:15 PM
After watching the whole Tournament and watching some of the so called Pros I can only say: Shame on Ubisoft for allowing guys like Alernakin and Bandana to use fishy and cheesy BS to win their Fights. Oscar clearly was the better Player only the Centurion made Bandana win, and it is clear now because the Commentators admitted that Centurion is not only the best Hero but that there are simply alot of Heroes that are not viable in competitive.
Also this Unlock Tech is just pure cancer and Ubisoft did nothing to prevent this behaviour because they dont give a damn. This was not a Tournament this was a shame and a display of BS and Cheese.

After this Tournament and the disaster Free Weekend I doubt that anyone will come back to this Game just to play a Game that needs to be exploited to work.

Alernakin and Bandana can **** themself.

Illyrian_King
08-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Completely the same with the first few matches ;b

Zone Attacks and Headbutts to death!

Netcode_err_404
08-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Why so mad ? Its the game design that allows that.

You should stop to take this game like a competitive one, its a just 4 fun game.

JesterSyxe
08-13-2017, 01:57 PM
You should stop to take this game like a competitive one, its a just 4 fun game.

I am not doing this UBISOFT wants it to be a competitive Game at all costs, but it is so obvious that it lacks the technical tools. The Fighting System is just extremely bad and spoiled.

Netcode_err_404
08-13-2017, 02:07 PM
I am not doing this UBISOFT wants it to be a competitive Game at all costs, but it is so obvious that it lacks the technical tools. The Fighting System is just extremely bad and spoiled.

Ubisoft want a lot of things, miost of them, are funny.

Linnix1
08-13-2017, 05:12 PM
If Ubi wants to make a competitive fighter and treat it as one with cash pot tournements all the while not going through the FGC. Then fine we will treat it as one. So that means it's ****ing hot garbage

Tyrjo
08-13-2017, 06:08 PM
Why so mad ? Its the game design that allows that.

How is a $10.000 prize not competitive?

Netcode_err_404
08-13-2017, 06:59 PM
How is a $10.000 prize not competitive?

Ubi paid esl to make a tourney onthis game.

Easy.

If you think this cancer is competitive, be my guest.

Oupyz
08-13-2017, 07:58 PM
Error is right

u can't make a competitive fighting game when there's lots of broken things

1) parry
2) unblockable spam
3) no combo due to number (1)
4) full of bugs

they really need to look at parry

combos need to exist but some character has not enough tools to combo

lots of work for ubisoft on this game