PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to remap a PS4 controller yet? Because this isn't an indie game.

Jasado
08-13-2017, 03:10 AM
I can tell because even Indie games allow you to change your god**mn button mapping 90% of the time.

Somewhere under the "basic tenets of customer enjoyment", or something.

Pretty sure if I could swap my square and L1 button, so that I could counter guard break with the shoulder buttons, instead of having to use THE SAME THUMB I USE TO BLOCK to counter a grab, I'd counter grabs I know I saw mentally, much faster.

Because, you know, it's much easier to tag a shoulder key button with an index on reflex, over a face button with your thumb that is trained to be on an analog.

Or is this just another thing PC has probably had forever and somehow console is still stuck in the stone ages with no 60fps at 720p option, as WELL as no button mapping?

Maybe between now and Feb of 2018, when we are supposedly getting dedicated servers, something about this [Extremely Basic Expectancy of Fighting Games and Action Games in General] can be addressed.

One can only dream AAA games can keep up with the wanton, irrational desires of their intended consumer base.

DoodTheMan
08-13-2017, 03:15 AM
On PS4 you can make new button assignments.

Jasado
08-13-2017, 03:16 AM
On PS4 you can make new button assignments.

Really?! Finally?! WHERE?

DoodTheMan
08-13-2017, 03:19 AM
You go to "settings" and click the "accessibility tab" and there should be "button assignments" in that list.

Baggin_
08-13-2017, 03:20 AM
Really?! Finally?! WHERE?
In the playstation settings go to accessibility and you can change it from there. Do know that it changes it for everything on your playstation settings so you'll have to disable it when you're not playing For Honor.