PDA

View Full Version : This free weekend could have made me buy this game.

s1gma_kun
08-13-2017, 01:13 AM
But buying a game for 69.99 bucks that barely has any stable connection and is plagued with unfair matches and players, I find it quite funny that they did this free weekend in the first place.

At least Overwatch does a huge discount with their free weekends, and that game is far from dead.

SwellChemosabe
08-13-2017, 01:22 AM
just wait for the xbox live gold discount, usually comes a few months after a games' release

Tundra 793
08-13-2017, 01:24 AM
I thought i heard mention during the tourney that if you buy the game during the free weekend, it was 50% off? If you can look around for that, I'd say it's worth the investment considering we are getting dedicated servers. Eventually.

UbiJurassic
08-13-2017, 01:28 AM
I thought i heard mention during the tourney that if you buy the game during the free weekend, it was 50% off? If you can look around for that, I'd say it's worth the investment considering we are getting dedicated servers. Eventually.

You are correct, the game is currently on sale for 50% off on all platforms.

SwellChemosabe
08-13-2017, 01:31 AM
You are correct, the game is currently on sale for 50% off on all platforms.

Sweet captain kirks nipples! why isn't anybody jumping on that deal?? 50% are you ****ing serious? Why the **** are people still whining during this whole thing if they can get the damn game for half off?!

Linnix1
08-13-2017, 01:32 AM
Why get a game half off when it only works half the time

SwellChemosabe
08-13-2017, 01:38 AM
Because sooner or later they're moving it to dedicated servers and have already implemented an improved matchmaking system based on overall reputation, meaning newer players don't get matched up with players that have been here since the alphas and betas.

Think my dude, People that have been playing since release paid full price (and then some for season pass holders) to get the game as it was to endure through all of the bugs and glitches and connectivity issues without any knowing as to where the game is going. Now, new players can get the game for half off knowing that pretty soon the quality of the game is going to improve, so while it may suck now, it'll get better eventually, and you'll have only payed half price for that eventual awesomeness.