PDA

View Full Version : Map Vote Interface/Tab

Ngallo22
08-12-2017, 10:07 PM
To me, it seems as though very few people take advantage of the map voting for the next location.

I think, and I believe many would agree, that if after we skip through all the loot stuff we get to a "redefined" menu where the map vote is far more accessible and encouraging.

I think it should be unique obv and I don't want to bring up other games BUT an example that comes to my head is when chooses the next map like in Battlefield 1.

After a match ends, it is right there and encouraging.

I believe that if we can choose in the maps without having to go into a different page, many more people would be choosing the maps

Would love to bring this up to the devs at some point because this would be a nice change to see in season 3...and it may even encourage an entire new UI with less "tabs"

Thoughts?

- With Honor

WABO423
08-12-2017, 11:48 PM
I agree with this, less tabs, more streamlined ui would be nice change

UbiJurassic
08-13-2017, 12:23 AM
An excellent suggestion, Ngallo2! I'll make sure to make a note of it. I see very few map votes myself, but it might be because players are too busy deploying their war assets. With the introduction of the war Banner in Season 3, perhaps players will have more time to vote on a map.

Ngallo22
08-13-2017, 11:54 AM
An excellent suggestion, Ngallo2! I'll make sure to make a note of it. I see very few map votes myself, but it might be because players are too busy deploying their war assets. With the introduction of the war Banner in Season 3, perhaps players will have more time to vote on a map.

Thanks Jurassic,

Hopefully I will maybe hear something about it in the Warriors Den!!!!

Always wanted one of my suggestions to make it on there haha