PDA

View Full Version : Is For Honour copyrighted?

LAZYNOOB2017
08-12-2017, 08:10 PM
Ok. Finding out if I can play a game on my channel is one of the hardest things to do in my life. I got ReCore in March and only got to playing it in July because of how the "hunt for a yes or no" is ridiculously difficult. So, I'm going to ask, plain and simple. Can I play For Honour on my channel? The free play days are nearly over so I'd prefer a quick response please.

Linnix1
08-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Any game ever made is copy written. Just say in the description it's owned by ubisoft

LAZYNOOB2017
08-13-2017, 12:22 AM
No. I can play Warframe on the channel. I can play Destiny on the channel and I've done GTA V too. I asked Ubisoft if I could play AC: Unity on the channel and they said they weren't equipped to answer the question.

Linnix1
08-13-2017, 12:40 AM
Then you do it and just follow the rules that are set to allow you to do this. I don't know of any streamer or tuber that physically asks the company to put up footage of there game and the company saying no. It's basically free advertisment. Something Ubi knows and abuses streamers to do

Tundra 793
08-13-2017, 01:03 AM
Wouldn't general gameplay/commentary be allowed under Fair Use? I mean there's countless gameplay videos going up every second on Youtube, I can't imagine any of those guys ever ask permission before uploading.

LAZYNOOB2017
08-13-2017, 10:26 AM
I usually don't talk much during cutscenes to allow people to pay attention to it. I've had Black Ops III videos taken down due to the cutscenes so that's why I ask.