PDA

View Full Version : Why is the GAME DEAD ?! (Actually not clickbait ?)

Trenk2009
08-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Ok so, 2 days ago things were like: High activity in duel, Medium to high activity in brawl, very high activity in Dominion.

Connected today at like 2:30 pm CET: Low in duel, low in brawl, High in Dominion.

WTF HAPPENED ?! I thought free week end was supposed to BRING NEW PLAYERS not making other leaves ?!

Does anybody have an actual reason for this or do I really have to be worried for the Future of the game I'm in love which?

Also, lately I feel as tho connection issues have been more present. Anybody noticing the same thing?

JesterSyxe
08-12-2017, 11:03 PM
Connection is actually worse then before. Lots of Errors AND some BS about Cheat Enginge Time Out.

And to answer your question, YES the Game is dead. New Players came, saw the POS they call a Game and left. And with them went another 1000 people.

bigbil420666
08-12-2017, 11:05 PM
How come you're on the forums if you hate the game so much?

JesterSyxe
08-12-2017, 11:11 PM

1. The Forum has a better Connection
2. I want to warn people not to waste their money like I did on a broken and dead Game

AkenoKobayashi
08-13-2017, 12:57 AM
It's not dead. I always find people to play with in vs AI. I would happily recommend this game to people who like medieval warfare, and enjoy the fruits of hard work with their mains. No game is perfect. If you have such an issue with this game, then stop playing. Go play some hype train game like Overwatch or something.

Lyskir
08-13-2017, 01:01 AM
dead? i find most matches within 30sec-1 min even on PC and rarely against the same players

psyminion
08-13-2017, 01:31 AM
I play on PS4 since launch.

fresh new meat all the time over here, and my connection troubles have been minimal.

CheekyKemosabe
08-13-2017, 01:41 AM
I think from now on people should start stating what system they game on from the start so the community can get a better idea of where all of these issues are coming from. I'm xbox myself, so are my squad (about 10-12 of us in all) and some of my co-workers who I know play on PS4, and none of us ever have that hard of a time with connectivity. I myself, maybe once a week there'll be a good hour or two where I just can't find or finish a game. otherwise, no issues. I'm pretty sure all the complaints are coming from PC players.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
08-13-2017, 01:48 AM

Because we're waiting for ANY update that the turtle meta has been suppressed, the Centurion has been balanced or the connectivity has been fixed.

Trenk2009
08-13-2017, 04:39 PM
dead? i find most matches within 30sec-1 min even on PC and rarely against the same players

Well, I still find game quite "normally" ill say but its "low" everywhere besides dominion :/