PDA

View Full Version : Highlander VS. Gladiotor

CheekyKemosabe
08-12-2017, 02:27 AM
So here's just a fun little thing I figured I'd ask the community.

Of the two Hero's being released this next season, choose the one you think you will favor the most?

then answer the following based on your choice

1) What would you consider this hero's role on the battlefield?
2) What class and/or Hero do you think will struggle against this one?
3) What class and/or Hero do you think this one will struggle against?
4) What are you looking forward to most in this hero?
5) What emote/execution would you like to see with this hero?
6) What do you predict will be this hero's most valuable asset?
7) What Nerfs or Buffs do you expect to follow this hero into the following season?
8) Do you think this character could potentially be the next Centurion?

Not trying to spark any arguments, just curios to see who the community is leaning towards the most in pros and cons :)

*Edit: Yes, I realize I have some misspelling, let the salt be cast upon me!

RenegadeRasta
08-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Not a big fan of the knight faction at all for obvious reasons, but I've been interested in the Gladiator. I wanna see just how much of a boxer he plays, which is what the devs have described as his playstyle.

Can't answer most of your questions cuz the characters haven't been fully shown yet so we'll see after tomorrow. I have a guess for #2 though: Shugoki will most likely struggle against Gladiator.

CheekyKemosabe
08-12-2017, 02:54 AM
I see where you're coming from. This is just a poll based on what people's preconceptions of the hero's are. Once they're shown on the live stream and then released it all just turns into numbers games of HP, stamina and FPS. I just want people to give their best guess before all that starts filling up the forums :P

RenegadeRasta
08-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Well in that case:

1. There was a thread someone made about role specific playstyles, too lazy to find it. But I bet Gladiator will be like an offensive type, looking for duels in such.

2. Shugoki for sure. I wanna say Nobushi for some reason, but not sure.

3. Lawbringer, probably Centurion.
4. How cool his moves'll look.
5. I want spammable, goofy lookin emotes.

6. Probably his buckler. Maybe there will be some cool stuff from that deflect we saw him pull off.

7. Dunno.
8. Gonna say no.