PDA

View Full Version : Trials Wants You! Part 2!

UbiPhobos
08-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Hi, riders!

Awhile back, we gave you the opportunity to propose a Community Tournament or suggest a Community Recommended feed. We wanted to continue that, so let's see what you can come up with. Some things have changed since the last process was created so I'll be sure to lay that out for you.

Just follow the guidelines below for the specific community feature you want to take part in!

Community Recommended

Include 4-10 tracks.
Provide a short description for each track, describing what it is you like about it and why you selected it.
Difficulty Beginner to Extreme (Ninja tracks can be added to the Ninja Recommended feed)
Include the track name (exactly as it appears in TC), difficulty, original platform, and upload date.
Optional: A short paragraph about the theme of your track-drop for use in the forum article.

Community Tournament

Please provide a title for your Tournament.
Provide a tournament description.
Optional: Provide a custom thumbnail.
Please provide 8 tracks or less.
Difficulty from Beginner to Extreme. (Ninja tournaments will be accepted under certain circumstances).
Track difficulty should not change too drastically between tracks (example, no easy tracks followed by hard or extreme).
List should include the track name, exactly as it appears in TC, as well as the difficulty, original platform, and upload date.
*Tracks that have not been verified on all platforms may have to be removed from the tournament on some platforms.

If you want to participate in a Community Recommended feed or Tournament of your own, feel free to PM me with the details!

To keep things fair, the Trials team reserves the right to select from the list and queue up entries as we see fit. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to post those here or PM them over to me.

Look forward to seeing what you got!

LIONDEN1
08-22-2017, 01:54 PM
Sent in 2 community tourneys over a month ago, skybear said all was good and still nothing. To replys to our messages or anything. XDoubleXa sent in all the info and tracks. It was N1L8 HD'ish Tounaments. Any news or info on why they arent up yet.