PDA

View Full Version : Controller problem

kendebell
08-11-2017, 03:16 PM
I use ps4 controller on pc..its set up through steam..also controller isnt old...its also the new dual shock from ps4 pro...yhe problem is left side of right analog stick its not responding on defending corectly..after gb you cant atack left side it auto atacks top..the controll is set up ok cause left side works on everything even normal atack..its like on defence and after a gb i press left but it doesnt respond..i also have 2 controller so i have the same problem in both..anyone has this issue?

kendebell
08-11-2017, 04:13 PM
I also pluged xbox controller for pc and it does the same problemiys like left side aint working always...

Halvtand
08-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Had a similar problem, but that was fixed by a patch to the game. Do try to uninstall and reinstall the drivers for your controllers, other than that I can't help, sorry.

UbiJurassic
08-12-2017, 02:42 AM
As Halvtand suggested, I would do a clean reinstall of the drivers for the Playstation controller. Beyond that, I'd encourage you to reach out to our support team (support.ubi.com), who would be able to offer better troubleshooting assistance.