PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, respond to this thread, we would appreciate it really

Redditmember55
08-11-2017, 12:17 PM
So, in my last thread others and I asked about the exact HP of the S3 new heros: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1720270-Gladiator-short-question

Ubinoty told us to watch the warrirors Den for the exact numbers, we watched it all, and they didn't even mentioned any details about them, they just had the trailers, character outlooks and weapons (which are awesome and good looking) BUT they did not say anything what we wanted to now.

Dear Forum Leaders, we ask not so much, pls go to the Dev team and ask them these questions: How much HP will have the gladiator and the highlander+ what type of hybrid is the highlander, he can be a vanguard/heavy or anything. These are easily answerable questions and not all of us can watch on saturday, a more than 4 hours long stream, so if you think that the FH community is important to you than tell ous, the answers for this questions.

And pls dont say we will pass it to the team, get a respond in this thread, with exact HP numbers froms the Dev team. We would really appreciate that little sort of information from you, Thanks

GaelonD
08-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Ubinoty, I remember that I asked about the HP of the Highlander, tell us this information, we need this, to get the whole picture

CandleInTheDark
08-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Yeah Noty said she would ask, thing is remember there was no Q&A and they might not have answered that anyhow as they didn't last season. Last season they talked about health pools in the playstyle overview and even then they only said the shinobi had the smallest healthpool in the game. There are logical guesses, the trailer and the art guys made a lot of that the gladiator wears less armour than any other knight, so I am guessing between shinobi and peacekeeper, maybe even between shinobi and centurion. Highlander I have no idea on, the only thing we have really is that they are the same hybrid type as lawbringer.

In any case, we might get it tomorrow somewhere in the stream, we will at the least likely see them in action (I am assuming in the team battles they spoke of yesterday so either brawls or sets of duels within those pairngs) so people might count the bars but even if none of that happens we have only four days until they come out.

UbiJurassic
08-12-2017, 02:28 AM
Your first look at gameplay of the new heroes will happen tomorrow during the Hero Series tournament. While we can certainly request information the numbers, it's likely that we wouldn't receive that information until after the heroes have already been released.

Tyrjo
08-12-2017, 09:18 AM
The Gladiator better have like 80HP, after seeing his move set...

Eight unblockable moves, insane stamina pool and stamina regen, a parry counter, wall punish, stuns, bleed and crazy chains.

Highlander should have at least 120, maybe 140?

Redditmember55
08-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Thanks Ubijurassic for the respond,

can you promise for the community a thiny little thing? On Tuesday when the new heros come out, tell us in this thread the exact HP numbers for both new warriors, then we dont have to count the bars and maybe make some mistakes, we will have the proper numbers.

Redditmember55
08-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Dear Tyrjo,

I hope they wont make one more annoying fly character like the shinobi, I know he is really good in 1 vs 1, but in teamfight he or she is bad, one mistake and Shinobi is dead, so dont make it with so less HP, the standard 120 assassin HP, or maybe like the centurion 110

For Ubisoft Team, could you tell us, when can we watch on Sunday the S3 content? Because some of us are not interested in the hero series finals, only by the new stuff, Thanks