PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant Event

KilluminatiSH
08-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Someone mentioned something quite brilliant earlier in a thread. Since Centurion has 'no problems' and absolutely 'no issues that need fixing' I call that all the veteran players use this free to play event to hop on your Centurions, go play Dominion and absolutely wreck anything and anyone, especially the new players.

Do feel free to offer advice, tips and helpful gestures, but by all means, I will be not pulling any punches and I will go double fisted head on every new player to show them the REAL For Honor before they decide to drop their hard money on this game. To hell with the cuddling.

Halvtand
08-11-2017, 11:57 AM
While I would usually applaud this tactic and generally do encourage this line of action (If it is broken and the devs want data on it - give it to them) I can't say that the free weekend is the best time to pull this stunt. Trying out a game for the first time only to be continually curb-stomped by something that can't be defended against even by veteran players will not result in a larger player base.

S0Mi_xD
08-11-2017, 12:05 PM
Why destroying noobs if you can destroy Devs tomorrow ? (Mostly in dominion on PC)

They will wear Dev armor/costums so you can't miss them.

KilluminatiSH
08-11-2017, 12:08 PM
While I would usually applaud this tactic and generally do encourage this line of action (If it is broken and the devs want data on it - give it to them) I can't say that the free weekend is the best time to pull this stunt. Trying out a game for the first time only to be continually curb-stomped by something that can't be defended against even by veteran players will not result in a larger player base.

I completely understand where you're coming from. However, in this case, since they blatantly ignore thousands of complaints and threads about it, I'd like to hit them where it hurts. Their pockets. If I can get 1 new player not to buy the game, I've done my part. Protest as long as I can.