PDA

View Full Version : Question PC Assassin's Creed II problem with running and turning left

p_m3
08-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Hi Mates,

I have a little problem with my PC Assassin's Creed II game.

I bought it on Origin, installed, and started playing, but I've noticed that while I'm running using RMB and SPACE I can't turn left (I can go right though).
When I change LEGS option from SPACE to another key like ALT it's all working great again. When I return to SPACE it's no good.
Although I can get used to playing with ALT as a running key, I would prefer to stay with SPACE, it is convenient.

Have anyone had a issue like that? Maybe some advice?

Sincere
P_m3

Dan Pen 97
08-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Hi Mates,

I have a little problem with my PC Assassin's Creed II game.

I bought it on Origin, installed, and started playing, but I've noticed that while I'm running using RMB and SPACE I can't turn left (I can go right though).
When I change LEGS option from SPACE to another key like ALT it's all working great again. When I return to SPACE it's no good.
Although I can get used to playing with ALT as a running key, I would prefer to stay with SPACE, it is convenient.

Have anyone had a issue like that? Maybe some advice?

Sincere
P_m3

Have you gotten in touch with support about this issue?

strigoi1958
08-11-2017, 01:44 PM
I've seen this before and it is caused by different things. Some people claim changing the keyboard language to US works, others say their, joystick or controller or gaming mouse or steering wheel causes a problem and unplugging them fixes it. If you have anything plugged into your pc you should unplug it apart from the keyboard (if you have a gaming mouse it might be worth trying a cheap mouse to see if that fixes it, but you should still do as Dan Pen 97 suggests and contact Ubi Support.

Also others have stated that the problem happens more when they start the game using a short cut icon on the desktop... they solve it by starting either Uplay, steam (or in this case) Origin first then starting the game. I hope you get it running ok soon :)