PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed recruit names. Let's share them

Mosquitozzzzz
08-11-2017, 03:25 AM
Hi there, some of the names of the assassin's creed recruits are nice, lets share the list of those names here (like Despina ..., Paolo Simoni, Bianca Carsidoni). Actually, i search for the name of female recruit in ACR started from D and has o in the name, i hope i will find it in the list of names some1 of u would like to write here, that thread for all AC recruits.

Good days to good people. :)

LoyalACFan
08-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Actually, i search for the name of female recruit in ACR started from D and has o in the name, i hope i will find it in the list of names some1 of u would like to write here, that thread for all AC recruits.

Good days to good people. :)

Could you mean Desideria Donati? I remember her as being in ACB, but it's possible that she was in ACR (there were a few random Italian names mixed in with the Turkic ones).

Mosquitozzzzz
08-14-2017, 09:43 PM
Could you mean Desideria Donati? I remember her as being in ACB, but it's possible that she was in ACR (there were a few random Italian names mixed in with the Turkic ones).

Thanks 4 the answer, but, as i wrote "started with D and has o in name" -in name, not in last name, - pretty name, but hard to remember 1.

Mosquitozzzzz
08-14-2017, 09:45 PM
thanks also for the name Desideria Donati.

strigoi1958
08-14-2017, 10:59 PM
I do not know if this will help

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/257364-Your-Assassin-Recruits-Forums