PDA

View Full Version : mouse problems in 1.21 update

quigleyb
01-12-2004, 07:15 AM
since ive installed the 1.21 update ive had a problem with the mouse. when i go into external views, the mouse cursor appears on screen as it does in windows, and i can only rotate around the field of view untill the mouse reaches the edge of the screen - this limits the amount of viewing you can do by moving the mouse in external views.

has anyone else experienced this ?

Brian

quigleyb
01-12-2004, 07:15 AM
since ive installed the 1.21 update ive had a problem with the mouse. when i go into external views, the mouse cursor appears on screen as it does in windows, and i can only rotate around the field of view untill the mouse reaches the edge of the screen - this limits the amount of viewing you can do by moving the mouse in external views.

has anyone else experienced this ?

Brian

Arnie_OT
01-12-2004, 07:29 AM
No, dont have this, but have you tried alt tab to windows and back again. I do have mouse cursor probs sometimes, but then I cant move the cursor at all and it happens after using alt tab and it solved by using alt tab again.

ZG77_Lignite
01-12-2004, 09:34 AM
Before I recieved my TrackIR unit, I enabled the TrackIR in Conf.ini file (I believe 'TrackIR enable=1'), this limited the mouse movement in external views as it disallowed the 'full six oclock' view.

You might try checking the conf.ini file for that. I don't remember having the mouse pointer problem, but that may be machine specific with TrackIR also.