PDA

View Full Version : Will you EVER fix the Anti Cheat errors ?

Jarl.Felix
08-10-2017, 12:04 PM
I am fed up here, really guys. It's becoming worse and worse every day. Every 3-4 games I get this error and I must quit and rejoin FH otherwise I'll enter in a "loop" of 2-3 consecutive "Anti Cheat time error" bugs

I can understand you don't know how to FIX IT (which is a shame really for a self called "triple A" gaming company) but I would like to know a single thing regarding this absolutely trash error : Do you guys even know what causes the problem ? Otherwise really, it's plain stupidity.

HNKenshiro
08-11-2017, 04:16 AM
Not only that, easyanticheat blocks my msi afterburner/rivatuner statistics. AND I can't switch my Tinywall modes after launching For Honor when EAC is on, even after quitting the game and restarting Tinywall. Only a reboot will fix my Tinywall. If I use the commandline to disable EAC, both msi afterburner turns on fine and my Tinywall work fine (but of course without EAC, for Honor won't even go into the menu). I'm not even playing multiplayer, and it won't let me disable EAC.

Yeah, there's no way I'm buying this game for this free weekend.

The_B0G_
08-11-2017, 04:31 AM
I thought this game was dead on PC, why bother now?

Jarl.Felix
08-11-2017, 09:53 PM
I've come to the point, when I really hope ForError devs will be fired and never hired by any other company.

I've never whitness in my entire life such incompetency from a gaming company.

And this is a fact known throught the gaming community...

UbiJurassic
08-12-2017, 12:10 AM
I am fed up here, really guys. It's becoming worse and worse every day. Every 3-4 games I get this error and I must quit and rejoin FH otherwise I'll enter in a "loop" of 2-3 consecutive "Anti Cheat time error" bugs

I can understand you don't know how to FIX IT (which is a shame really for a self called "triple A" gaming company) but I would like to know a single thing regarding this absolutely trash error : Do you guys even know what causes the problem ? Otherwise really, it's plain stupidity.

Hey JarlFelix, sorry to hear you've been running into problems with EAC. I'm not personally familiar with this issue specifically, but our support team keeps documentation on every reported issue under the sun. Have you done any troubleshooting yourself on the issue or tried contacting them?