PDA

View Full Version : i just dont know about this game anymore

BATMANVyE
08-10-2017, 07:58 AM
i quit playing a long time ago because the servers and connections were worse than trash.

i've come back this week to get a little practice in because i'd heard that they were going to introduce dedicated servers with season 3.

then i find out with the new heroes it's become a complete p2w scheme. holy unbalanced batman.

been reading over reddit and some threads here, and they're just full of nothing but complaints.

and people are here hoping for balance in season 3?

what do you think will happen when gladiator and highlander come out?

most likely the same exact thing.

'buy our dlc so you can have these new autowin heroes!'

and ranked is coming with season 3 as well....

if this isn't fixed, your p2w ranked modes are going to officially kill this game.

kiss your hopes of the dedicated servers saving this game goodbye.

Butonfly
08-10-2017, 08:28 AM
There's no DLC to buy. You just use the in game currency, accumulated by playing the game itself, to unlock the heroes. Just by doing your orders every day since release you'd have hundreds of thousands of steel to blow.

Bla bla heroes overpowered. S2 ruined the game. Complaints are legit. S3 you hope they've learned something after centurion but you'll have to wait and see. Waiting, waiting, waiting for the changes to improve the game etc etc etc. Stuff and things.

BATMANVyE
08-10-2017, 08:46 AM
like i said, i had quit a very long time ago, before s2 was even announced let alone released.

so coming back i dont have a lot of steel accumulated.

even though you are right and can earn the steel with out using real money, i was more referring to those people who purchased the season pass and/or use their own hard earned cash to purchase steel packs. i should have been more clear about that.

C00tBAjenkins
08-10-2017, 10:13 AM
like i said, i had quit a very long time ago, before s2 was even announced let alone released.

so coming back i dont have a lot of steel accumulated.

even though you are right and can earn the steel with out using real money, i was more referring to those people who purchased the season pass and/or use their own hard earned cash to purchase steel packs. i should have been more clear about that.

I got season pass after open beta. That's pay to win? I have over 100,000 steal from just playing the game. You don't know about this game anymore yet you left a long time ago. This game is rated M for mature.....

Graci0us
08-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, no dedicated servers in season 3. They have not given an eta. I would not begin to start wondering when they are coming until after year 2 starts. Cheers!

Vakris_One
08-10-2017, 04:06 PM
The switch to dedicated servers will happen some time between November 2017 and February 2018. According to the developer's own schedule it is labeled under Season 4

http://i.playground.ru/i/39/34/50/00/news/content/zr0jv8q9.jpg

And the DLC heroes are not pay 2 win since they are available for all players for 1500 steel, which can be acquired by doing orders while playing. The only benefit season pass owners get is a week of early access to the DLC heroes.

P.S. This forum is terribly un-optimised for mobile. Every time I want to edit my post it deletes it instead.

BATMANVyE
08-10-2017, 05:31 PM
oh, damn it. lol not sure i'll make it through s3 on these same servers but i'll try.

Graci0us
08-11-2017, 04:23 AM
No sir. If it was expected in s4, it would be in the green box with all the other planned s4 dlc. It is listed outside of any season. The devs said in their stream, they have no eta for the transition. I would be happy if you were right, though.

Tundra 793
08-11-2017, 05:05 AM
I hope I can clear up the last few issues raised here;

For starters, the Centurion will be getting, hopefully, better balanced in Season 3. Specifically, the stuff that made us hate them in 4v4s will get nerfed.
The devs hopefully have learned what they needed to learn from the Centurion, and won't make that mistake again with the Highlander, even though some players have raised concerns about his moveset as well.

Vakris stated that the new heroes can be purchased for 1500 Steel, but I do believe that's incorrect. All the DLC heroes cost, and will cost 15000 Steel. Sounds like a lot, but honestly It's very attainable.

Game isn't Pay to Win at all.

And like oT said; Dedicated servers are coming, just not right now. If the devs get the new heroes right, and balance the older ones a lot better while continuing to improve their current server system, we might just want to be around long enough to see and enjoy them.