PDA

View Full Version : This game still sucks.

Delectable_Sin
08-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Still the same old crappy combat. This game isn't about fast reflexes, timing, or mind games. It's about knowing how to spam the cheesiest crap with the right character.

Why is it that once you perform an action, there's a large delay before you can perform another action? Why is it that parry, GB, heavy attack, repeat = the go to methodology for every character, other than the ones that have a nice spam ability, like the Centurion?

Ubi, you guys suck at fighting games. Hell, you aren't much better at any other game truthfully, but at least you didn't lose 95% of your player base in a couple months on your other games... err.. I guess you did with the Division. Actually, everyone hates basically all of your games any more, lol. You'd sure think you idiots would listen to the community...

That_guy44
08-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Actually, everyone hates basically all of your games any more, lol.

Two of my favorite shooters were made by Ubisoft. Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Rainbow Six Siege.

KotoKuraken
08-09-2017, 07:02 PM
If you keep playing the game, then why are you complaining about it? Something obviously keeps you coming back. If you really hated the game you wouldn't be playing it

Delectable_Sin
08-09-2017, 07:04 PM
If you keep playing the game, then why are you complaining about it? Something obviously keeps you coming back. If you really hated the game you wouldn't be playing it

I quit a month after release and just fired it up for the first time since then, because they flood my social media with propaganda videos about how they've improved the game. According to the video I watched, they had dedicated servers, more moves, more fluid combat, etc, etc, but none of that is true.

KotoKuraken
08-09-2017, 07:07 PM
What? What sources told you that. Did they tell you they planned on using dedicated servers in Season 4, and not presently?

Those are changes that are supposed to happen by Season 4, not right now as the videos would have mostly likely told you. If they didn't convey those important timelines, those were poor hype vids

Stoli32
08-09-2017, 09:08 PM
I find it funny because these kids cry and say they are gonna delete the game. Then they say how bad the company sucks and they will never buy a game from them again. Yet in two weeks they are right back in here complaining again about something else. If you truly hate this game so much please delete and find something else to do.

WoodDaGawd
08-09-2017, 09:16 PM
My son loves Just Dance. OP you should just practice and gg. Sounds like an L2P issue.

psyminion
08-09-2017, 09:46 PM
ubisoft has had a good quarter, actually.

and this game is awesome.
you said you quit in March? (month after launch) and just came back today?

of course you're gonna get rekd m8.