PDA

View Full Version : When was preordered AEP sent out?

CraytonRoberts
03-11-2004, 08:23 PM
I still have not received my AEP, but everyone alse seems to have. Please, how do I track this mailing?

CraytonRoberts
03-11-2004, 08:23 PM
I still have not received my AEP, but everyone alse seems to have. Please, how do I track this mailing?

Fillmore
03-11-2004, 09:55 PM
You should get an email from ubi telling you they shipped it and giving the ups tracking number. I got the email on the 5th, ups got it on evening of 5th and I got it evening of 10th (there was a weekend in there).

mllaneza
03-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Log back in to the store, check your order history. See what Ubi thinks is going on.

Veteran - Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force. 1993-1951.

Old_Canuck
03-12-2004, 12:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CraytonRoberts:
I still have not received my AEP, but everyone alse seems to have. Please, how do I track this mailing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the trouble with short term memory loss ... I'm sure I saw a thread just like this a minute ago ... or was it yesterday?

OC

"You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."

CraytonRoberts
03-12-2004, 07:37 AM
Sorry for posting 2 messages.While typing, My posting screen suudenly goes blank and a new one then pops up. So I try again and both appear! Thanks for the replies,
Bob Roberts