PDA

View Full Version : Stamina

III_OMNI_III
08-09-2017, 07:15 AM
ok. i may be crucified for this, but idc. why?.......just why is stamina even a thing? everyone is trying to figure out how to "solve the turtle meta" yet aggressive players (like myself) are actually punished for attacking??? im sorry, but this is not close enough to a "simulator" like an mma game. this is 100% a fighter/fps hybrid. and no fighting game or fps ever have "stamina". I'm sorry, but it literally does nothing but slow down an already snail paced battle. I feel like after seeing the initial game trailer where it was very slow paced with one hit kills, they chickened out of a real "simulator" and tried to appeal to the general gamer by making it more an "arcade fighter". BUT tried to keep the idea of a simulator by adding stamina, which makes an incredibly awkward experience. if they wanted a simulator, fine. but they instead went for an arcade fighter with flashy moves. so..imagine if you had to worry about stamina in mortal kombat or tekken? in my opinion, which is just that, an opinion, they should sh!t or get off the pot. for the record, I do love this game, my rep shows it, but I think there is a LOT of room for improvement. I'll be very curious to see how my honor brothers feel. please no hate, just feedback.

Tundra 793
08-09-2017, 10:28 AM
I main Berserker, and we have a combo that lets us attack almost unhindered until the Stamina runs out.

While I'm sure me and the other 'Zerkers would love a literal Infinite Chain combo, the number of hate mail we'd get for it would probably increase exponentially.

I like it, It's a natural limiter to combat so we don't just all spam the same 1-3 moves that give us hyper armor or unblockables to maintain an insurmountable onslaught. Gives the game a more natural pace, flow and time to kill.

Draghmar
08-09-2017, 11:34 AM
[...] and no fighting game or fps ever have "stamina".[...]
Don't about fighting games but of course fps have their stamina. It's called ammunition/clip or some other way that prevents constant shooting.