PDA

View Full Version : So when's that Samurai faction buff coming?

Moondyne_MC
08-08-2017, 04:39 AM
Just wondering if it's still in the cards, as I haven't heard anything about it in quite a few weeks now. I can't remember if it was Noty or Jurassic who said hero balancing had been put on the back burner for a while, but does that mean we shouldn't bother expecting a Samurai buff anytime soon?

Knight_Raime
08-08-2017, 05:09 AM
If I understand the chain of events a samurai buff was supposed to happen. then the big defensive meta patch. then season 3.
But somehwere along the line they decided to really kick it into over drive with changing the game.

So they began work on bringing in dedi's, changing the ENTIRE roster to fit with all of the mechanical changes they are making to address the defensive meta.
and instead of dropping the patch and seeing what sticks they are deciding to test things in waves VIA PTR server.
not to mention they've been working on ranked for awhile which is now coming at season 3 launch.

So unless any character specific changes are slotted for the patch that's starting off season 3 I wouldn't expect that samurai faction buff until they drop all the character specific changes on ptr.