PDA

View Full Version : Cc change ideas.

Baggin_
08-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Has anyone ever put into thought that cc moves should have either a cooldown or special parameters you have to follow in order to do them. For example you have to have had 2 moves blocked back to back in order to use them or something. I haven't really figured it out, but I am getting tired of how spamable they are especially in team fights.

UbiJurassic
08-08-2017, 02:57 AM
We'll hopefully be able to reduce the frequency in which you find yourself stunlocked with the start of Season 3. We'll be rolling out some changes to how stacking CC works, specifically aimed at decreasing stunlocking.

Baggin_
08-08-2017, 02:58 AM
We'll hopefully be able to reduce the frequency in which you find yourself stunlocked with the start of Season 3. We'll be rolling out some changes to how stacking CC works, specifically aimed at decreasing stunlocking.

Oh so that's ment for all cc moves? I thought it was just for cent. Well cool beans then.

UbiJurassic
08-08-2017, 03:03 AM
Oh so that's ment for all cc moves? I thought it was just for cent. Well cool beans then.

It'll be for several heroes. We'll have it detailed in our patch notes being released later this week.

Baggin_
08-08-2017, 03:16 AM
It'll be for several heroes. We'll have it detailed in our patch notes being released later this week.

I might suggest that stamina cost be increased on back to back use of it. Mix that with the oos light attacks not getting knocked back so you can combo and that would probably help in 1v1 situations especially against warden and lb.