PDA

View Full Version : has anyone else..

Knight_Raime
08-08-2017, 02:22 AM
Since the latest console patch had the in gamer NAT type switch to red?
My matches for the most part are flawless even with this change (though there is the occasional "players out of sync")
but I feel like it's made my search times longer.
Nothing has changed with my internet or my ISP that i'm aware of.
I'm playing wired connection and my own system says my NAT is open.

AnEnticingSquid
08-08-2017, 05:28 AM
I had the opposite... My nat type is always green now and it used to be mostly yellow. It doesn't seem to effect gameplay as I havnt noticed any difference. As for the long wait times, I play on Xbox and it takes some time to get into most matches that aren't dominion. I think it is because of my rep score. My friend has been getting back into the game and he is only rep 3. I joined his que and we found matches right away. I dced from a game and so I invited him to join. I'm Rep 30 and we sat and waited for like 3 minutes to find a brawl. Then we switched to him being the host and we qued right up instantly...

Knight_Raime
08-08-2017, 06:07 AM
I had the opposite... My nat type is always green now and it used to be mostly yellow. It doesn't seem to effect gameplay as I havnt noticed any difference. As for the long wait times, I play on Xbox and it takes some time to get into most matches that aren't dominion. I think it is because of my rep score. My friend has been getting back into the game and he is only rep 3. I joined his que and we found matches right away. I dced from a game and so I invited him to join. I'm Rep 30 and we sat and waited for like 3 minutes to find a brawl. Then we switched to him being the host and we qued right up instantly...

interesting. My friend and I are not very high reps i'm 9 and he's 8. and we always go to "all skill levels" before we find a match. regardless of the mode we choose.

Vingrask
08-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Yes.

Tried everything to fix that (every ****ing thing) and what only works is open the game, wait some time, close it and open again, so I get the green.

UbiJurassic
08-09-2017, 02:05 AM
I'll note down the issue and see what we can find out, Knight_Raime. If you could, it may also help to report the change in NAT, following the most recent patch, over to the support team (support.ubi.com) so they can document the issue as well.

Knight_Raime
08-09-2017, 02:43 AM
I'll note down the issue and see what we can find out, Knight_Raime. If you could, it may also help to report the change in NAT, following the most recent patch, over to the support team (support.ubi.com) so they can document the issue as well.

it seems to have switched to green yesterday and has stayed today. My ISP has been messing with my internet or something. But thanks for the concern.

UbiJurassic
08-09-2017, 02:56 AM
it seems to have switched to green yesterday and has stayed today. My ISP has been messing with my internet or something. But thanks for the concern.

No problem. If it happens again with the Season 3 update, let us know. :)

Knight_Raime
08-09-2017, 11:03 AM
No problem. If it happens again with the Season 3 update, let us know. :)

yeah now it's red again. it's deffo my internet and the patch was just a coincidence.
But will do.

T_Sesh
08-09-2017, 02:31 PM
My NAT was green from release until the latest patch. Could have been a coincidence, but I ended up having to do the port forwards for the Uplay services to get green NAT again.

RatedChaotic
08-09-2017, 03:17 PM

Ya its weird how we all are experiencing different times in que. I'm lucky if I find a Dominion in less than 7mins. Gotta love watching those match filters continually changing before each game.