PDA

View Full Version : Faction armor but edited

Ianoneshot
08-08-2017, 01:37 AM
I asked for this on suggestions and it never gets attention so I'm reposting it here:

It would be so good to have faction armor!

I mean it's not that hard.

You have a tab that says faction or original hero look.
There are two models to chose from, the shields captain and the longsword captain but edited enough to know it's hero.
There are loyal faction groups in this game that only play as their own faction and it gets BORING but they HATE you for not playing as you're faction. Or you like the look of you're faction's armor. Like a knight with two hatchets or something.

I know this stuff is a what seems to be a stretch weapon-wise. However you know territories are raided/stolen in the faction war. So it would make sense (lets say) if a samurai army just raided a viking fortress. Most likely they would try to use the enemy's weaponry so they don't have to make as many swords or whatever, and it would take a long time for their smiths to deliver their own weaponry. So now it seems not that far fetched right?

So this will be cool and easy to do!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/C6bzVUI0CVXr2oyEVBPzN8aWBY3mlJbC5ZIU1qMsBJF9F1gL2G dMfWy3q3IuHky0PgnI=s114

UbiJurassic
08-08-2017, 01:53 AM
I asked for this on suggestions and it never gets attention so I'm reposting it here:

It would be so good to have faction armor!

I mean it's not that hard.

You have a tab that says faction or original hero look.
There are two models to chose from, the shields captain and the longsword captain but edited enough to know it's hero.
There are loyal faction groups in this game that only play as their own faction and it gets BORING but they HATE you for not playing as you're faction. Or you like the look of you're faction's armor. Like a knight with two hatchets or something.

I know this stuff is a what seems to be a stretch weapon-wise. However you know territories are raided/stolen in the faction war. So it would make sense (lets say) if a samurai army just raided a viking fortress. Most likely they would try to use the enemy's weaponry so they don't have to make as many swords or whatever, and it would take a long time for their smiths to deliver their own weaponry. So now it seems not that far fetched right?

So this will be cool and easy to do!

Also how do you put on a image to a thread that you made?

Hey lanoneshot, that's definitely an interesting idea! I will remind you however that duplicating threads is against the Forum Rules. If you would like to remake the thread in another section of the forum, we ask that you either delete the thread or ask a mod to close it.

Also, you can add an image to a thread by clicking the little icon that looks like a tree in a picture frame, next to the film reel. From there, just insert a link to the image you'd like to add in the dialog box that pops up.

Ianoneshot
08-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Thank you!

Also thanks for telling me that's against the rules.
I wont do it in the future!

UbiJurassic
08-08-2017, 02:34 AM
Thank you!

Also thanks for telling me that's against the rules.
I wont do it in the future!

No problem! You're always quite engaging and looking to share cool ideas, so I figured it wasn't intentional :)