PDA

View Full Version : Cent and shinobi

elitespartan109
08-07-2017, 09:16 PM
I know they have nerfed both characters but I suggest that Ubisoft stop nerfing and start buffing. I mean when I come on the forums every time people say nerf this and nerf that with like 5%of those people will agree if they just buff all the default characters from game release ( lawbringer shugoki and valkrie) then people will stop saying nerf.

SplugeKing
08-07-2017, 10:37 PM
I agree that more heroes need buffed, it would be tough tho. It would bring whole new mechanics for the lower tiered heroes. I think it would help the game in the long run, but right now they're probably just focusing on the new stuff

UbiJurassic
08-08-2017, 01:40 AM
We definitely consider both when looking find the best ways to approach hero balance in the game. Feedback from the community here on the forums serves to best highlight issues with certain heroes and offer potential ways to fix them. The fight team works together to ultimately determine the best direction for change in the game and provide the best results with minimal negative impact. In preparation for Season 3, we should have new balance changes coming in the next patch. The notes should be out later this week.