PDA

View Full Version : Next Event

cizash
08-07-2017, 05:28 AM
Hey Ubi.

Can we have the next event be a full loot on kill event? Kill someone and you can dry loot all their gear? Or they drop a peice of gear that they are wearing? Or we could steal their steel? Make that **** hardcore. Realist doesn't do enough for me. I want to harvest tears and loot gears.

Could have people pay steel for insurance (similar to eve) so they don't rage quit when I take all their gear.

Nothing like full loot to get the adrenaline pumping.

Please pass this to the devs! I know most people here probably don't have the balls but this **** would be epic.

Tundra 793
08-07-2017, 05:30 AM
You must be fun at parties.

Trbevis
08-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Oh great. This sounds fun, so when i get smashed, not only do i get smashed, i also have my gear taken.... no thanks. Tundra is spot on wuth his comment hahhaha

BelladorLaCruz
08-07-2017, 09:41 AM
And you have to engrave your Credit Card and insurence information in your armour as well. Otherwise, what's the point.. seriously UBi listen to the community

Vakris_One
08-07-2017, 02:09 PM
In realistic mode, I can see Orochi, Shinobi, PK, Zerker and Nobushi becoming reclassified as For Honor's most wanted thieves. We'd have to send teams of Lawbringers after them and some undercover agents to bring them down ;)