PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Remastered

Lubiancaa
08-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Okay i just want to give you my thought, ive already think about this for long time, sorry for bad english.

I think ubisoft should make Assasins Creed 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood Remastered. Change the combat system, the Graphic, dont change the story but change the mission a little bit, Parkour, stealth mode, equip unequip armor and weapon, the outfit just make the gameplay like unity, swim underwater maybe thats maybe cool, we know that Ezio is the most badass assasin. Why i think about because not just that ezio is badass but the story of the game is amazing the map in FIrenze Venice etc, Rome its amazing.

Please this will be the most amazing assassins creed game that ever made.
Oh yeah dont make the dombat system like ac origins it sucks.

Make it playable in ps3 too okay hehehe

Howd you think guys

LoyalACFan
08-07-2017, 10:25 AM
I absolutely adore the settings of the Altair, Ezio, and Kenway games, and I'd love to see them completely remade on modern hardware. Like, so much so that I wouldn't care if they literally just rebooted the franchise to do it. Not gonna happen, though.

amalitsa82
08-08-2017, 08:22 PM
I would prefer AC1 as a remastered to be honest. I adore the Ezio games, but I really want to relive Altair's story in today's graphics.They don't have to change anything,apart from maybe making the battle and movement more fluid and get rid of the gather 100 flags objective.

santap555
08-11-2017, 07:22 PM
I really need AC1 Remastered and 3,Rogue,Liberation too!

cawatrooper9
08-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Just sort of piggybacking off of OP's post-

I've always thought it would be cool to have a remastered version of ACII and Brotherhood that essentially seamlessly links the two games. Obviously, I'd want the controls, combat, and parkour to be adjusted to be the same in each game, and maybe cut down on some of the tutorial segments in the beginning of Brotherhood.

Seems like it would make sense, as Broho was essentially intended as an extension of II, anyway.

LoyalACFan
08-11-2017, 09:32 PM
Just sort of piggybacking off of OP's post-

I've always thought it would be cool to have a remastered version of ACII and Brotherhood that essentially seamlessly links the two games. Obviously, I'd want the controls, combat, and parkour to be adjusted to be the same in each game, and maybe cut down on some of the tutorial segments in the beginning of Brotherhood.

Seems like it would make sense, as Broho was essentially intended as an extension of II, anyway.

I was kinda half-hoping they'd essentially port ACB's combat into AC2 in the Ezio Trilogy, even though I knew it was unrealistic. AC2's combat has always been pretty awful (and ACB's is piss easy, but at least it's fast, fluid, and fun to look at).

cawatrooper9
08-11-2017, 09:41 PM
I was kinda half-hoping they'd essentially port ACB's combat into AC2 in the Ezio Trilogy, even though I knew it was unrealistic. AC2's combat has always been pretty awful (and ACB's is piss easy, but at least it's fast, fluid, and fun to look at).

Definitely. I like certain parts of AC2, but its combat is, in my opinion, the worst and most tedious in the series. It's not difficult, it just takes forever sometimes to score a hit.

And yeah, it's probably not the most realistic dream- with that level of effort needed, they may as well make a new game- but it'd be neat.