PDA

View Full Version : What the f*** is wrong with this game now?

NightAngelMercy
08-06-2017, 10:13 PM
I pre-ordered this game. Played all the betas, and loved them and the game, and have played this game on and off for a while. I stopped playing for a few months, and came back to this bs. Im using unblockable attacks as the warden, and theyre being blocked (not dodged, actually blocked) im close enough for grapple moves, and they are not connecting, even though I cannot get closer. And I disconnected from a match, and GOT A 10 MINUTE DISCONNECT PENALTY?? WHAT THE F***?? What happened to this game?

UbiNoty
08-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Since it's difficult for me to discern why your grapples are not connecting without more information, if you find this to be consistently the case I'd suggest you capture a short clip of it the next time it occurs and send it over to us at support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can analyze it more carefully.

As for the quit penalty, I'll apologize for that one. Even though it's not supposed to happen on a disconnect, it still does occur as a result of a few bugs/glitches that we're trying to get fixed. If you can, It will also help us if you can send in a bug report for that so we can hopefully get the fix out faster.