PDA

View Full Version : 1 caracter max in 4 v 4

XxHunterHxX
08-05-2017, 10:55 PM
So today i had a few games of dominion vs trolls

first it was 4 shugoki they run around togheter doing grabs while the others pumle the guy that got grabed stupid and annoying (i did win the match coz they didnt play to win they played to troll)

second game was vs 4 raiders...same guys doh....but this time raiders...so much fun having 3 unblocables coming at you...or having 3 people run at your doge one guy and the other guy grabs you and runs around with you on top of the light atack jump in to heavy or changing in mid air coz why not (lost this game coz afther the shugoki match i had enough ********)

then it was 4 lawbringers.......

lately i think people got bored of the game and just troll and try to make people mad or rage quit for fun ? but you need to eather give us the option to play a mode wihere you can have 1 hero each or just add the limit periode !

im tired of fighting 4 centurions or 4 shugokis or etc

and if you ir gona say well people bla bla bla then why should i play a game vs trolls ? overwatch had the same problem and they added the hero limit to 1 per player if you cant see that this is a problem then you must be blind

Netcode_err_404
08-05-2017, 11:00 PM
no ty.

I have literally 0 intentions to q up with a 0 geared dude and get 2 shotted by a raider or a cent.

NOPE

XxHunterHxX
08-05-2017, 11:08 PM
no ty.

I have literally 0 intentions to q up with a 0 geared dude and get 2 shotted by a raider or a cent.

NOPE

That is way i said GIVE US A MODE where gear dont matter but you can only have 1 hero each

that way people can play any hero and it will be on a fair match up that way we can even level up low level caracters we want

Netcode_err_404
08-05-2017, 11:10 PM
That is way i said GIVE US A MODE where gear dont matter but you can only have 1 hero each

that way people can play any hero and it will be on a fair match up that way we can even level up low level caracters we want

Good luck obtaining a new mode then

XxHunterHxX
08-06-2017, 12:40 AM
Afther 4 games where i ghet easy anti cheat error i end up vs this....just like i said now a days people just troll for fun while taking the so so verry little fun you can have in this game away....might as well just continue to play vs bots since its the most fun you can have in this game or duel

http://i.imgur.com/wNz3en9.png

3 raiders we lost coz who wants to deal with that ?

Netcode_err_404
08-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Afther 4 games where i ghet easy anti cheat error i end up vs this....just like i said now a days people just troll for fun while taking the so so verry little fun you can have in this game away....might as well just continue to play vs bots since its the most fun you can have in this game or duel

I Know.

$ raiders in premade spamming stampede is so much fun

Vakris_One
08-06-2017, 02:30 AM
No thanks. This 1 character limit is already annoying in Brawl, I wouldn't want to see it in 4v4s. I know full well from personal experience how annoying it is to get all 4 of a cheap 4v4 class just because some twitch streamer or Youtuber wants to record a troll video. But limiting player choice is not the answer. There's no point in ruining all of our fun on the count of the trolls out there.

I do agree with your observation though that it seems people are playing just to troll lately and get others to ragequit. I had a Brawl match and a Realistic Elimination match where the enemy team piled in to gank and without any one of us saying anything they type into chat, "Alt F4 and quit." And when we don't they just continue with toxic comments trying to get someone to quit out of the match.

Knight_Raime
08-06-2017, 02:40 AM
in my personal opinion I don't think 4v4 will ever be closed to a balanced state if stacking remains. but I realize i'm in the minority here.

UbiJurassic
08-06-2017, 02:47 AM
We are making some changes to stacking CC moves in Season 3 to try and prevent stunlocking from happening. If the changes don't have the desired effect, we'll probably look to take further steps to decrease its frequency.

RatedChaotic
08-06-2017, 08:35 AM

Thats what I been preaching for months. Sucks the one hero based pvp game I actually like is FUBAR'D all to hell. I bet I can count all my low que time, no disconnect, close fights on one hand.(with my fingers chopped off) while using matchmaking.

XxHunterHxX
08-06-2017, 09:36 AM
We are making some changes to stacking CC moves in Season 3 to try and prevent stunlocking from happening. If the changes don't have the desired effect, we'll probably look to take further steps to decrease its frequency.

if i ghet grabed by a sugoki and other 3 sugoki kill me while im grabed how will you ballance that out ?