PDA

View Full Version : Your bots... Their trash...

AnEnticingSquid
08-05-2017, 04:48 PM
For God's sake if I get another level 1 bot as a teammate in brawl I'm going to have an aneurysm. Why is it that at rep 28 I'm still getting these scrubs on my team?

They are a better help to the enemy team than they are for us because they die so many times. Not to mention their "Honor" like watching the enemy team spam me to death, then letting them execute me, and oh? You want to revive that guy too? Go ahead, ill wait...I think we are ready for some tougher bots.

Even level 3 bots stay at the garbagio hotel and spa... I was in a dominion match and I see a peacekeeper bot. So naturally I swoop in like a Peregrine Falcon for my free points. I immediately start with my unblockable because it is 102% safe and all of a sudden, I get parried?! By a bot?? So I fall to the ground and expect a max punish for sure. But she just stands there and waits till I get up... didn't even swing once...

In season 3, release the new lvl 4 bots. Make them roaming terminators. Don't even tell anyone either. Just business as usual. Then sit back and wait for the posts to start coming in... "Um, I just died to a bot... What planet is this?".

RatedChaotic
08-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Solo queing for brawls is not the best choice to begin with. But since its possible I understand your frustration.

SangLong524
08-05-2017, 05:27 PM
But then u will have bots stealing your kills. This way at least u can tell everyone you are the best.... in the match. And indeed you are, sir.

Shizzle117
08-08-2017, 05:15 AM
Conq Bots and Kensei Bots are not trash... idk what it is but anytime i do a Bot game if those bots are on the other side they always win vs my bots haha. its funny cuz kensei is so sad when people play him but Bot kensei is a god!