PDA

View Full Version : XP Question for Ubisoft Rep -

WARRIOR_238
08-05-2017, 02:01 AM
Excited about season 3 and the Highlander!!! Game is so so so much better than release and for others reading this its a great time to start playing again. I don't have a great connection and can play most games but due to my internet speed in a rural area I mainly play Player VS AI. Its a blast anyways. As for my question for a Ubisoft Rep - Are there any plans other than Champion status to enhance the XP gains for our characters. The amount of time it takes to get a person from start to Rep 5 is crazy long considering the amount of time the average player can play. Look at balzfenix - A great youtube personality that gives great feedback on the game still not at rep 30 and is paid to create content and game videos. Anyways was just wondering if there are any plans for a xp boost other than champion!

TheTKOShow
08-05-2017, 02:51 AM
Maybe a xp boast to people who stay in the same lobby, maybe that would cut down on rage quiting

UbiNoty
08-05-2017, 02:59 AM
It's something we've brought up before and I'll continue to bring it up to the team again. We know that some players prefer PvAI, and we want you all to feel rewarded in your style of play. But FH is still also fundamentally meant to be a PvP at heart - so we'll have to think about how we want to approach this.

CandleInTheDark
08-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Maybe a xp boast to people who stay in the same lobby, maybe that would cut down on rage quiting

I would say if they did this, it only works when they can get team shuffle back on because you're not going to stay in a lobby where say you had a gold and two purple gears against four grey gears and got steamrolled if none of those with gear have left.

Patient_Fodder
08-05-2017, 11:01 AM
Team shuffle in P v AI modes .......?
: os

On the topic itself, personally I am fine with the P v AI XP rewards.