PDA

View Full Version : no helmet option?

Ianoneshot
08-05-2017, 12:35 AM
It doesn't have to be much, even for knights (like warden or lawbringer) it can have the face and a mail coif or something.

It would make you look cool on the battlefield :cool:

UbiNoty
08-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Most of the original cast was designed to wear helmets/face coverings and maintain that faceless, amorphous-killer feel. So while I can bring it up once again to the team, but I wouldn't gamble on this changing anytime soon.

I think Highlander is the first hero whose face you can fully see (and I'm not even actually sure I like it better that way) - makes it much more difficult to project your own identity onto that hero.

But maybe one day, we'll unmask the helmet heroes, and you'll see the true terror that lies beneath.

CandleInTheDark
08-05-2017, 01:04 AM
But maybe one day, we'll unmask the helmet heroes, and you'll see the true terror that lies beneath.

Gulp, is that really a good idea? Not the best picture but the lysanthir peacekeeper is kind of notorious...those eyyyyeeees, and where the heck is her nose?

http://www.edropian.com/wp-content/uploads/Lysanthir-Peacekeeper-Heroic-End-Gear-Armor-Set-Helmet-For-Honor-Edropian-245x300.png

UbiNoty
08-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Gulp, is that really a good idea? Not the best picture but the lysanthir peacekeeper is kind of notorious...those eyyyyeeees, and where the heck is her nose?

http://www.edropian.com/wp-content/uploads/Lysanthir-Peacekeeper-Heroic-End-Gear-Armor-Set-Helmet-For-Honor-Edropian-245x300.png

It could be a mask on a mask. But at least she's probably beautiful inside right?

In all honesty, I prefer not seeing their faces.
I live in terror that if the devs tried to create a face model for my girl Nobushi, she won't look exactly as I picture her. And then I will be very much disappointed and heartbroken that I love her a little less, and I'll never be able to look at her again.

CandleInTheDark
08-05-2017, 01:12 AM
It could be a mask on a mask. But at least she's probably beautiful inside right?

In all honesty, I prefer not seeing their faces.
I live in terror that if the devs tried to create a face model for my girl Nobushi, she won't look exactly as I picture her. And then I will be very much disappointed and heartbroken that I love her a little less, and I'll never be able to look at her again.

She seems such a free spirit, laughing while she spins around or sticks a dagger in their throat >.> (Nobushi got in on that as well with an execution lol, the lady folk of For Honor scare me)

Yeah I kind of like them with face covering, you get some look at hair and such but as you say most of what they look like is up to your imagination, it's the next best thing to having a face creation (and sometimes better, people troll by going ugly as sin in games like UFC 2 and fifa, never know why, they have to look at them more often than I do).