PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else noticed this trend?

DoodTheMan
08-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Playing 4v4 and sometimes no matter how long a game has gone or how well you're doing, your teammate dies once and *boop* just quits. You could be at 1300 points with 1 enemy left alive and that one enemy downs them and they're just gone. I don't get it.

Netcode_err_404
08-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Playing 4v4 and sometimes no matter how long a game has gone or how well you're doing, your teammate dies once and *boop* just quits. You could be at 1300 points with 1 enemy left alive and that one enemy downs them and they're just gone. I don't get it.

Stats are important.

They quit because they don't want 1 dead with their warlords.

BudgetParrot118
08-04-2017, 06:08 PM
Lol... That's stupid. Honestly the warlord in my opinion has a lot of bouncing issues any honestly to justify that character could use a lot of help but also taking away a lot of spam factor.

UbiNoty
08-05-2017, 12:05 AM
We tried to use the quit-penalty to mitigate the rage-quit problems, but perhaps it might be beneficial for us to do a re-evaluation to see if it's effective at doing it's job.

CandleInTheDark
08-05-2017, 12:07 AM
You also need to bear in mind sometimes it isn't them quitting, I have been disconnected halfway through or just after a losing fight and I can imagine what that looked like to the person beating me.