PDA

View Full Version : Dev commentary on new game +

WiwarK9
08-04-2017, 04:51 PM
I was playing Horizon zero dawn and wondered how great it would be if during the entire campaign there could be the devs voice telling us how they worked on this part, their impression on the general details they put into the moment without us noticing.

Something like sly cooper commentary when you bet all the timers.

What do you think ?

Legion-495
08-04-2017, 05:17 PM
I was playing Horizon zero dawn and wondered how great it would be if during the entire campaign there could be the devs voice telling us how they worked on this part, their impression on the general details they put into the moment without us noticing.

Something like sly cooper commentary when you bet all the timers.

What do you think ?

Cool idea. But my question would be if you ever really come to the point where you wanna NewGame+^^ We will see.
In fact Daedalic Entertainment known for many Point&Click games do this too(but on the updated version of the game). Like they don't spoil anything for you and even make jokes about things you will see around the next corner and everyone gets the joke unless you didn't went through that.

In that very case since we have a 3D game here a option to make hotspots that tell you something about the place and maybe development would be nice. Like you visit the spot and get a small spotlight video with a dev talking about what and how they did something. Maybe hint to a sidequest?^^

Either way I totally support dev commentary!