PDA

View Full Version : No Orders Related to Elimination and Skirmish???

nufrancis
08-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Hi all,

as the title said, is it only me or you guys also never got any orders related to elimination and skirmish anymore??

Current state of those 2 modes are miserable. Always low activity, even if they are medium activity I could not find any match.

If it is true the orders are removed, please bring it back. Im bored playing only 3 modes (duel, brawl, dominion)

Im on PS4, I already created similiar thread last week.

WABO423
08-04-2017, 04:40 PM
Not just you, no orders specifically for elimination or skirmish

Tyrjo
08-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Skirmish I can understand why it is low. It is basically a gank fest. Elimination can be a very interesting mode to play though. Maybe if they could have it give more XP people would play it more?

Nexo.C
08-04-2017, 08:16 PM
Hmm, I'm on Ps4 too. There are definitely Orders for both. I think its called Skirmish Warrior and ...forgot the other. But i'm 100% sure i saw an elimination one too.
And dont know why but for me it always shows High activity on these Gamemodes. I rarely play them, so i dont really know how long it actually would take to find a match and High activity is really true.

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 11:57 PM
I believe orders are meant to be random - and I do recall asking the team if there's a potential issue with orders, but have yet to receive a reply. I can ask them to look into it again.

Patient_Fodder
08-05-2017, 11:07 AM
It's fine on PC, could be a console/PS thing. Thursday we had a skirmish order, today there is an elimination order.

Xaviloga
08-05-2017, 12:13 PM
I got the play 3 skirmish and the 12 eliminations in elimination mode, today. Ps4 here.