PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Space ?

XxHunterHxX
08-04-2017, 08:54 AM
Since we ghet more cool stuff can we ghet more inventory space ? OR give us the option like in diablo 3 of changing the visual of our gear with things we already unlocked ? I saved alot of stuff since i liked how it looked and now i have like 10-15 spaces left in my inventory...i know you guys said you ir looking at something to do about it but no news about it yet ?

Lyskir
08-04-2017, 09:39 AM
100% agree pls ubi

Horus-31
08-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Yep, it would be nice to have more space. With the new gear tier, we're going to have 25 different weapon styles and 13 different armor styles.
It would also be nice if we could change the visuals to those of what we have of an equal or lower gear tier (currently, we can only do it accross equal gear tier). When I got my purple Guldbrand shield (Warlord), I was happy for a second before I realised I would have to salvage it and hope it drops again in gold when I hit level 5 and in "light green" again when I hit level 7 in Season 3...

swordxsmash
08-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Or just make a storage full of armors and stuff....but not a bad idea about the diablo thing...:rolleyes:

Shakti.
08-04-2017, 01:28 PM
I hope they rework the inventory system at some point. Current system transform customization in a pay to Custom. I am always out of space on the characters I oike tho most.

RatedChaotic
08-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Yes please....I'm a hoarder.

Blasto95
08-04-2017, 05:31 PM
I hope they rework the inventory system at some point. Current system transform customization in a pay to Custom. I am always out of space on the characters I oike tho most.

Go ahead and make more inventory space. It does not effect anyone negatively.
Dont go trying to stretch it as Pay2Customize lol. Its your choice to hoard rep 0 gear that looks completely basic. You have every right to do so, but pay to customize...how...that's even more ridiculous then the old (or still going on?) pay to win complaints.

XxHunterHxX
08-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Go ahead and make more inventory space. It does not effect anyone negatively.
Dont go trying to stretch it as Pay2Customize lol. Its your choice to hoard rep 0 gear that looks completely basic. You have every right to do so, but pay to customize...how...that's even more ridiculous then the old (or still going on?) pay to win complaints.

i think he ment like pay with salvage since most of us by now have like 3 milion+ ? LOL

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 11:49 PM
We discussed way, way earlier that since storage is done on server side, (since that's where we store account information) that it isn't as easy as just bumping up a number in the code. But we do know that it's a popular request and it definitely is something we'd like to make happen for all of you at some point in the future.