PDA

View Full Version : When will we get "really new" gear?

Illyrian_King
08-03-2017, 09:24 PM
First of all, I really enjoyed today's Live Stream, but only when it came to the first glimpse of new gear I was really disappointed!

Why do we only get old armour with some new spikes or razors instead of all-new armour?
Is that really such an incredible amount of work to bring some new stuff?! :confused:

It was the completely same issue with the launch of Season 2 ...

Every Hero has just 4 (really really similar) Armour Sets with some specifications since launch!
I am so tired of seing the same stuff over and over again!
The only thing that changes is some colours and ornaments ;b

Isn't it about time for some new stuff?

Come on Devs ...

T_Sesh
08-03-2017, 09:34 PM
It was confirmed that totally new armor sets will come in Season 4. They've said that making a new armor set for a character is essentially like creating an entirely new character from a production standpoint, so it takes a lot of time and resources to get those built out when they also have entirely new actual characters to make at the same time.

iAlwaysL0se
08-03-2017, 09:35 PM
maybe after all their work with the online architecture restructuring and hero balance they'll introduce more armor sets instead of mythic and elite outfits and such. I feel you though, Fashion is important to a lot of players because you just feel more bad *** getting kills when you look.. well.. BAD ***!!

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 12:05 AM
So we've definitely heard a ton of feedback about our armor and how it's just spikes on spikes, and in response to that, we'll be looking to bring in new armor sets that have more unique aesthetics. We've given you all the S4 ETA to let you all know that it is something we're working on, but it takes time - so we'll be using that time to make it look good and hopefully satisfy your expectations.

Illyrian_King
08-04-2017, 12:38 AM
So we've definitely heard a ton of feedback about our armor and how it's just spikes on spikes, and in response to that, we'll be looking to bring in new armor sets that have more unique aesthetics. We've given you all the S4 ETA to let you all know that it is something we're working on, but it takes time - so we'll be using that time to make it look good and hopefully satisfy your expectations.

Oh hey that is all I wanted to hear! Thanks UbiNoty :cool:

It was confirmed that totally new armor sets will come in Season 4. They've said that making a new armor set for a character is essentially like creating an entirely new character from a production standpoint, so it takes a lot of time and resources to get those built out when they also have entirely new actual characters to make at the same time.

Yeah but 4 sets isn't much at all ... there will come new ones with S4 and that's good news ^^