PDA

View Full Version : Simple problem i just want simple answers

THEKITYKAT22
08-03-2017, 09:05 PM
i an new to for honor and given my name sake i want the community to tell me what character they think is the most cat like that is all i want plz let me know what you think

CandleInTheDark
08-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Nobushi has an outfit that has cat ears as an ornament and she can poke someone to death bleeding them out. Peacekeeper on the other hand can also bleed opponents and her forward dodge attack can be seen as something akin to a pounce.

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Welcome to FH!

It's kind of hard to say which is most cat-like based on playstyle, but I've always kind of felt Shinobi would be the most kittycat like with their moves and fluidity. But unless we release some warrior with a whip (cat-woman anyone?) that would be my answer.

But as you're new, Shinobi might be a bit hard to pick-up right away. So like Candle said, you can always go for the Nobushi cat ears...

CandleInTheDark
08-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Welcome to FH!

It's kind of hard to say which is most cat-like based on playstyle, but I've always kind of felt Shinobi would be the most kittycat like with their moves and fluidity. But unless we release some warrior with a whip (cat-woman anyone?) that would be my answer.

But as you're new, Shinobi might be a bit hard to pick-up right away. So like Candle said, you can always go for the Nobushi cat ears...

Halle Berry version would be fine, the mockery of the story in the Catwoman movie not so much >.> lol. But then Selena Kyle was always one of my favourites, to not use her or one of her in comic proteges was never going to go down well (plus I felt the armour was impractical for someone who had seen the seedier side of life, Halle Berry's version was streetwise and still very attractive). And yeah there is a lot to be said for the shinobi mobility but you kind of want a grasp on base mechanics (and 15000 steel unless you buy season pass) first.

bmason1000
08-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Halle Berry version would be fine, the mockery of the story in the Catwoman movie not so much >.> lol. But then Selena Kyle was always one of my favourites, to not use her or one of her in comic proteges was never going to go down well (plus I felt the armour was impractical for someone who had seen the seedier side of life, Halle Berry's version was streetwise and still very attractive). And yeah there is a lot to be said for the shinobi mobility but you kind of want a grasp on base mechanics (and 15000 steel unless you buy season pass) first.
You might have missed the memo, postal service isn't what it used to be so i understand, but collectively the human race decided not to talk about that movie. Ever.

CandleInTheDark
08-04-2017, 02:21 AM
You might have missed the memo, postal service isn't what it used to be so i understand, but collectively the human race decided not to talk about that movie. Ever.

No one sends me memos any more, I feel so out the loop. But yes that movie joined matrix sequels and star wars prequels in the that never happened pile.