PDA

View Full Version : Words of encouragement

Ogresan2017
08-03-2017, 08:52 PM
So I know the game has lost a lot of players, and continues to have a lot of issues. However, I just wanted to say thank you. You guys could have easily just made Dynasty Warriors with knights and vikings, turned a small profit, and have been done with it. But you guys tried something revolutionary. Everything about this game was new and different, from the gameplay, to the concept, to single-player, to the story, even to the online technology (which admittedly, I don't fully understand). You guys took many huge risks on this game in the name of innovation, and I think we as a community need to be accepting that it will be a rocky road at times. And NO ONE can say you're just trying to make money, as you continue to patch the game and offer new content free of charge. So again, thank you.

And fix the damn Cent.

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the love <3

We always have our player's best interests in mind and we want to make For Honor enjoyable for you all more than anyone. We've run into our fair share of issues, but we're committed to making improvements and making things better for the long-run, and we're trying to make the best decisions that will make this possible moving forward.

And centurion, is...a complicated problem, but we'll do our best :)