PDA

View Full Version : Will there be full personalization of characters and ships?

nikolatlox
08-03-2017, 08:11 PM
I would like to have personalization for everything, such as characters that you can create, change hair, hair color, eye color, different eyes colors, mechanical parts for the body, color mechanical parts of the body such as bionic eyes, Scars, physical traits, attributes, etc ... ships that you can paint, change the parts, put different weapons in the ships, change the interior, etc ... and also have pets, whether robotic or biological, or combined as a Dog with mechanical parts ... etc, etc, etc ... i am from chile,thanks.

WiwarK9
08-03-2017, 08:41 PM
You can go here and ask your question http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1690142-askbeyond

Limetail
08-09-2017, 06:31 PM
This is exactly how i want personalization to be like, and I'd think they'd go Saints Row style voice selection. What also would be cool is being able to select a background, such as if were you a slave or not for example. Maybe even it gives you a different start to the game a bit and starting equipment. A ex-slave might start with a knife, rags, and has to find a job. Maybe you have been a ex-slave for awhile and you have more basic clothes as well as a pizza guy job. Just some ideas im pitching out. X3

Legion-495
08-11-2017, 05:16 PM
It would be cool that while you create see yourself being fabricated. And after you made your character you escape due to some issues in the system?
I'm down for the classic escape^^

One way or another that will be a surprise^^

ShadORRust
08-12-2017, 12:22 AM
It would be cool that while you create see yourself being fabricated. And after you made your character you escape due to some issues in the system?
I'm down for the classic escape^^

One way or another that will be a surprise^^

Cool idea, btw. Even without escape just show like your ancestors/parents was appear.
Or. May be character are lucky one. And he was not born out, but created?

nikolatlox
09-26-2017, 08:58 PM
Nice ideas too :D