PDA

View Full Version : warriors den question

vgrimr_J
08-03-2017, 08:55 AM
now you guys are giving us dedicated servers witch is a good thing for health of the game so im asking after that is done are you thinking about upping consoles to 60fps because its already clear that balance between console and pc aint going to be different this way the effects of pc balancing would be the same on consoles.:confused:

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 01:12 AM
So far we've said that we don't have plans to change to 60fps on console at the moment. I can ask the question to the devs again, but until we change our mind in the future, you'll probably get the same answer.

vgrimr_J
08-04-2017, 08:37 PM
So far we've said that we don't have plans to change to 60fps on console at the moment. I can ask the question to the devs again, but until we change our mind in the future, you'll probably get the same answer.

sad to hear that the platform that has more players is treated as inferior

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 11:56 PM
We're not favoring console players, it's just that making a 60fps option would require a huge infrastructure rework and even then not all console players would benefit from it. So currently we're choosing to focus our efforts on bigger priorities - like the dedicated servers transition.

vgrimr_J
08-05-2017, 04:31 PM
We're not favoring console players, it's just that making a 60fps option would require a huge infrastructure rework and even then not all console players would benefit from it. So currently we're choosing to focus our efforts on bigger priorities - like the dedicated servers transition.

that was little badly sed from me. im just saying we dont need to be favoured we just want to be on par with the pc now it just feels like that we are not taken seriously .

CandleInTheDark
08-05-2017, 04:46 PM
The thing is will the standard Xbox 1 and PS4 be able to handle it? I am pretty sure the devs have said it was a hardware issue before, now maybe Xbox 1S and PS4 Pro could, but I remember a boss level of witcher 3 that caused my xbox 1 to completely freeze up and this isn't like a PC where you can buy a game that far outstrips your hardware, this was a game made for it that skirted too close to the line in one particular level. I got by that fight second time around on a glitch, i thought should I go back and do it again but thought sod it, I'm past the damn thing lol.

For all I know it may well be possible, I am not technologically savvy, but if it would be a strain on the standard versions then it gives the people that can keep up with the latest version while still being on the same platform an advantage.

vgrimr_J
08-05-2017, 05:53 PM
The thing is will the standard Xbox 1 and PS4 be able to handle it? I am pretty sure the devs have said it was a hardware issue before, now maybe Xbox 1S and PS4 Pro could, but I remember a boss level of witcher 3 that caused my xbox 1 to completely freeze up and this isn't like a PC where you can buy a game that far outstrips your hardware, this was a game made for it that skirted too close to the line in one particular level. I got by that fight second time around on a glitch, i thought should I go back and do it again but thought sod it, I'm past the damn thing lol.

For all I know it may well be possible, I am not technologically savvy, but if it would be a strain on the standard versions then it gives the people that can keep up with the latest version while still being on the same platform an advantage.

so far as i have played like siege that has a lot of destructible surfaces etc and bf1 who both run on 60fps on consoles and have alot more going on in the fields explosions , huge maps and alot players in the servers ofc both of those have dedicated servers. i think this game can run 60 on consoles im not expert either maybe its the engine that wont handle it.