PDA

View Full Version : Pls stop giving me contract orders for duel, me specifically. I can't complete any.

vAshes2Ashesv
08-03-2017, 04:49 AM
So yeah, another crying thread, although I don't intend to cry about this for long in this post. I can't win duels, least not at a certain time of day, mostly any time, honestly. Filled to the brim with Orochi move exploiters and unlock tech exploiters (I'm on console so no PTS changes are here yet) and people who are generally more ready and far higher level of players than I. I'd love to say I'm a good Warden player, but after the last hour or so of losing every single duel to silly mistakes from myself and the inability to react to punish timings when the opponent fumbles has shown me that I'm as average as Wardens come.

This means I'm pretty much up against insanely impossible odds to complete any of the given contracts, so I don't even bother equipping those contacts because I know it'll just be a rage fest. Not to mention when the connection's bad between me and the opponent and it prioritises his hits over mine as well as hits connecting when they shouldn't (see getting visibly hit when dodging an attack when the opponents weapon was actually NOT touching me, not even close.

Pls, have mercy. I can't do et.

xLeapingLizardx
08-03-2017, 06:33 AM
You can complete the orders vs. AI..

RealJayDee1984
08-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Simply complete the specific duel orders in matches against AI then. For me that's actually quite the relaxing experience.